Re: [micbuilders] Mic clip-on holder brand ?

  • Scott Helmke
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2011
      Looks sort of AKG-ish to me. Not sure what the product would have been,
      but their clip-ons tended to have jointed segments instead of goosenecks.

      -Scott

      On 09/04/2011 06:14 PM, psi2006@... wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > This is to ask about the clip on holder seen at 1:10 used on a clarinet.
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFGMJuhMT-E&NR=1
      >
      > Is it a branded one , like A-T ?
      >
      > Appreciate your hints.
      >
      > Nestor

      ---- Scott Helmke ---- scott@... ---- (734) 604-9340 ----
      And you'll visualize not taking any chances
      But meet them halfway with love, peace, and persuasion
      And expect them to rise to the occasion
      (from "Glad Tidings", by Van Morrison)