Re: [micbuilders] Re: passive + balanced piezo contact mic / hydrophone?

  • Rev Tony Newnham
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi

      even easier – connect the element to the 2 signal wires (e.g. XLR 2 & 3) and the sheild ONLY to the case of the transducer.

      Every Blessing

      Tony

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
        thanks mike + tony, that answers my question

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2010
          awesome - thanks for the insight (and comparison) with the dolphinear pros.

          i actually own a pair of your h1a's and love them, so the test is quite helpful - i'm looking into making cost-effective piezo bender style hydrophones for uses in unconventional / experimental ways - times i wouldn't want to risk loosing or damaging my h1a's...

          thanks again /david