27605Recent Recording using four Pimped Alice mics with TSB2555B's

  • Jules Ryckebusch
    Jun 18, 2017
      I finally had a chance to record my kids high school orchestra. Not the
      quietest auditorium but I am pretty happy. Here is a link to the recordings
      https://soundcloud.com/jules-ryckebusch/sets/guyer-hs-orchestra-rehearsal-spring-2017

      I had two mics high in front in an ORTF config with two more mics stage
      right and stage left. No EQ or processing. I mixed the far right and left
      about 6 db down panned hard right and left. I really like the Harry Potter
      one. My kid is Cello player.

      Not sure is the photo will make it through but if it does, you can see the
      placement.‚Äč Next year I will get a couple ensembles.

      Jules