Re: [micRo-cnc] Re: Spindle for my micRO

    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 20, 2013
      Michael,

      I can see 3.9GB on your FTP server. However, I received an error message so the file might be compromised.

      It took 2 days to txfer so it's not agood solutionif I have to resend it again.

      Pls verify the iso file.

      //Dan
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 20, 2013
        Working.

        I had the partition number specified instead of the full drive.

        If anyone else needs a 10.04 linuxCNC 2.6+,
        I can clean up my files and make it accessible on the net.

        //danand