Re: [micRo-cnc] Reality

  • Dale Botkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2012
      On 02/02/2012 08:28 AM, Alex wrote:

      When people say they understand he is sick but he should be able to take 2 minutes to update the forums, then they have never experiences a diagnosis of something like cancer.

      No, when people say that they're pissed that there has not even been any communication (let alone shipments) of CNC gear that's already been paid for, BUT they seem to have plenty of time for other projects.

      There's a big difference there.

    • Alex
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2012
        The new project does change things and I agree that if they have time for communications on the new project that they should have some communications on the micros.