Re: [micRo-cnc] Re: Spindle for my micRO

  • Dale Botkin
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 18, 2013
      Autoprobing works great -- IF you're not working with an anodized surface, or a painted one.  And a vacuum table would be nice for flat sheet stock, but it's useless for doing what I mainly need to do, which is extruded aluminum and molded plastic cabinets.  I'll do a few flat sheets, but I'll do thousands of boxes.

      On 01/18/2013 11:31 AM, Dan Andersson wrote:

      Dale,

      I've been using autoprobing for a good while now. It's an absolute necessity for pcb making and engraving. But it wasn't until I started using a vacuum tabler that I achieved perfection.

      Or build one. But talk to me first as I have some valid pointers...

      //danand

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 20, 2013
        Working.

        I had the partition number specified instead of the full drive.

        If anyone else needs a 10.04 linuxCNC 2.6+,
        I can clean up my files and make it accessible on the net.

        //danand