Re: [micRo-cnc] Re: Spindle for my micRO

  • Michael Raney
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 18, 2013
      I thought that was the RoGR...

      Michael

      From: mikauvalley <rein.vall@...>
      To: micRo-cnc@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 4:57 PM
      Subject: [micRo-cnc] Re: Spindle for my micRO

           I will provide a picture when the unit is installed and later, upon testing, I will inform you if it works well, or is the entire micRo breaks.  Somehow, I am confident that the micRo is strong enough to at least improve time by 50%, remembering a video of Robin standing/riding on the micRo while it was moving.  But we will see.

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 20, 2013
        Working.

        I had the partition number specified instead of the full drive.

        If anyone else needs a 10.04 linuxCNC 2.6+,
        I can clean up my files and make it accessible on the net.

        //danand