Re: [micRo-cnc] Back home at my M3 again.

    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 18, 2013
      DANG!

      The .iso file I sent you bounced.

      And it was probably best so as I can't make a bootale usb stick out of it now.

      I might getting a bit senile but I can't for my life figure out ( remember that is :( ) how to copy an USB bootable flash stick to an .iso file that can be used top make a new bootable usb stick.

      Most of the stuff from Google is microsoft and I simple don't have any of that in my computers anymore.

      Anyone with a recipe on how to do this in Linux?

      //danand

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 20, 2013
        Working.

        I had the partition number specified instead of the full drive.

        If anyone else needs a 10.04 linuxCNC 2.6+,
        I can clean up my files and make it accessible on the net.

        //danand