Re: Spares, et al

  • angus
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2012
      A few points:

      The current state of lumenlab leads me to think they couldn't defend their machine if they tried, I doubt they have proper protections and would not afford the legal fees.

      As has been mentioned, I'm keen to 'improve' on their design, for a start the Z block SUCKS and I'm in the process of designing a brushless spindle setup to replace it entirely (this might go on kickstarter to fund a batch).

      So it comes down to ethics, but the eye3 project has killed any remaining respect I had...