Back home at my M3 again.

    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 25, 2012
      Mmmm,

      It's so nice to be home again and I have already switched on the heating in my garage so I can start doing stuff with my M3 bot again.

      Anyone had had a chance or motivation to make a 3D printer head yet?

      I don't want to take any chances paying possibly to small suppliers big money and not get any stuff ( LL... ) So it would be a safer solution to build a 3D printer head with the M3.

      I'm looking at the RepRap stuff but havent got my head around it yet.

      The software for the RepRap should be possible to mod for the LL bots ( I think but without knowing for sure ).

      Any ideas out there?

      I have maybe one month or max two before I'm abroad again, maybe Saudi or China again as there are no work in the UK :(

      It would be fun to have a 3D setup before February.

      //Danand
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 20, 2013
        Working.

        I had the partition number specified instead of the full drive.

        If anyone else needs a 10.04 linuxCNC 2.6+,
        I can clean up my files and make it accessible on the net.

        //danand