Re: [micRo-cnc] Re: I have lost my mind

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 6, 2012
      The newer emc2 have a default location somewhere in the OS tree. Delete that directory and it falls back to ~/emc2 and the config files in that tree.

      You'll receive a tar file that creates a local emc2 tree.

      //danand

    • telmnstr@757.org
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 6, 2012
        If you're using the all-in-one driver board, could you post your stepconf
        file?