Re: [micRo-cnc] Spares, et al

  • Dale Botkin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 28, 2012
      On 01/28/2012 10:19 AM, Dan Andersson wrote:

      Dale, please put a price tag on a complete set of plastic spares when you know the figure.

      //Dan

      Dr. Evil

      One million dollars!

      (hoping the pic shows up...  )
    • angus
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2012
        A few points:

        The current state of lumenlab leads me to think they couldn't defend their machine if they tried, I doubt they have proper protections and would not afford the legal fees.

        As has been mentioned, I'm keen to 'improve' on their design, for a start the Z block SUCKS and I'm in the process of designing a brushless spindle setup to replace it entirely (this might go on kickstarter to fund a batch).

        So it comes down to ethics, but the eye3 project has killed any remaining respect I had...