Wiring diagram for later version of the CNC machine?

  • Ethan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hello everyone!

      I'm helping someone to get their Lumenlab CNC running. I think I've got everything to finish it up, except I was wondering if there was a wiring diagram somewhere for the later version? Their CNC machine has a red/orange driver PCB that has an aluminum heatsink across the driver ICs as I recall.

      The limit switch positioning and cabling is what I'm most curious. I'm assuming the driver board has pass thru of the limit switches to the printer port. I noticed a cut out in one of the delrin blocks where the limit switch could go, pretty impressive.

      Any pointers appreciated!
    • therojecas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
        Hi,

        Do you search on the files section? maybe the "Manual for TB6560-4V3 breakout board" will be useful

        best regards,

        Rojecas