Re: Grayson & Kellie on Kickstarter.

  • sf648
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2012
      Well they made it to 78K before Kickstarter pulled the plug. I'm guessing there was enough discussion on the comments page to make Kickstarter nervous. If Eye3 were to fail to ship rewards it would have been a real black eye to Kickstarter which is starting to get a bit of a bad reputation because of a few failed projects.

      Allowing LL to launch a Kickstarter project was probably just too much of a risk for them.

      -Sandro