Re: Grayson & Kellie on Kickstarter.

  • M C
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 24, 2012
      Looks like they doubled the 25k number.  I'm not sure how I feel about it... I hope they are successful in all future endeavors, but people should somehow know that they have not been honest and taken money from customers.
    • sf648
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 27, 2012
        Well they made it to 78K before Kickstarter pulled the plug. I'm guessing there was enough discussion on the comments page to make Kickstarter nervous. If Eye3 were to fail to ship rewards it would have been a real black eye to Kickstarter which is starting to get a bit of a bad reputation because of a few failed projects.

        Allowing LL to launch a Kickstarter project was probably just too much of a risk for them.

        -Sandro