New file uploaded to micRo-cnc

  • micRo-cnc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 27 , Dec 19, 2011
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
      group.

      File : /switching-ps.txt
      Uploaded by : llamatrails_cnc <rcalder@...>
      Description : G540: using switching power supplies

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      llamatrails_cnc <rcalder@...>
    • micRo-cnc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 15, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
        group.

        File : /v1 wiring.pdf
        Uploaded by : stevefair69 <stevefair@...>
        Description : V1 wiring

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        stevefair69 <stevefair@...>
      • davetypeguy2000
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 16, 2012
          Awesome! Thank you so much for this. It answers a few questions I hadn't figured out 100%.

        • micRo-cnc@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 27 , Apr 9, 2012
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
            group.

            File : /pdf of lumenlab forum/swap your x,y coordinates in EMC2.pdf
            Uploaded by : stevefair69 <stevefair@...>
            Description : swap x and y

            Message 5 of 27 , Apr 20, 2012
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
              group.

              File : /Micro-CNC BOM.pdf
              Uploaded by : sf648 <sandro.fouche@...>
              Description : Inventory and Prices for Micro parts

              sf648 <sandro.fouche@...>
              Message 6 of 27 , May 1, 2012
                So,

                I'm dead... The Wife has discovered that I can make small spare parts to our house and domestic appliances...

                I'm suddenly finding myself in the Shower cabin Spare Parts business - dooh!

                It's nice to have an open fram 19" mill!

                But to be honest, the micRO saved me 500$ buying a new shower cabin!

                ///

                Runout

                I found ( yet ) another source of the runout I've been battling with.

                I mounted the WeCheer collet spindle instwead of the Foredom 44T today.

                The larger 44T presents a substantial runout but when I mounted the Wecheer, It all improved. ( I do have SKF bearings in the Wecheer! ).

                The 1.0" Foredom doesn't sit right in my LL original 0.9" tool holder. Hence the increased runout.

                I have now scheduled a plastinc ( HPDE ) order in 10 weeks and a new pair of reamer/drill + drill/ACME 12 TPI tap. The tap I have works but. cheap cheap cheap! I'm buying a proper
                one this time.

                I'm making a couple of "original" tool holders with 0.9" and 1" mounting holes.

                As this will be a "formal" production setup ( wow! 2 pcs... ) with fixtures and drawings, I might be able to make a couple extra at self cost if anyone is in a dire strait regarding tool holder.

                Let me know and we'll make a list on the group archive area.

                I'm getting increasingly paranoid over being able to bootstrap a bot if needed.

                I might make a complete set of spare plastics. At leas for my own shelves.

                LL "original 0.9" and 1" tool holder and Z blocks"? Please let me know in good time so I can get a decent price on HPDE.

                The HPDE prices in Euroland are extortion but the USPS kills anything bulky from the US anyway.

                //Danand
              • Dan
                Message 7 of 27 , May 1, 2012
                  WHAT??? What the heck did you make?

                  At this time I have no need for spare parts but that will undoubtedly change. When the time comes I'd be willing to ship you materials and cigars/booze (if Homeland Security allows! O.o) as well as a nice monetary stipend for your time and efforts in making my spare parts.

                  Message 8 of 27 , May 1, 2012
                    We have such hard water ( chalk ) in the UK that the guides or sliders for the folding shower doors cracked - after only 9 years :)

                    And guess what, the manufacturer gone bust or at least vanished with no spares on the market. So, instead of having to replace the full monty, I'm making a couple of spare
                    plastic parts - sving me from wastying money on a new shower qubicle.

                    Money I can spend on booze!

                    The cigar situation improved since last year. My daily ration of nicotine consists of
                    home rolled cigars made out of Habano 2000 tobacco from my garden...

                    The "proper" cigars comes out when it's time to mix boozer and smoke only... They are still expensive in the UK. Even the cheaper Honduran bundles are taxed to silliness here.

                    The garden variety of Habano 2000 gives the cigars a kick I seldome get... Only Cohibas strength can match up a little bit... You can't but just sit quietly and enjoying yourself after half a home made cigar. The nicotine level is amazing. I can feel my finger tips "tingle" from the nicotinbe reaction - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! :)

                    But! It's still legal here! ( For now at least )

                    //danand

                    On Tue, 01 May 2012 15:45:06 -0000
                    "Dan" <DanDurachko@...> wrote:

                    > WHAT??? What the heck did you make?
                    >
                    > At this time I have no need for spare parts but that will undoubtedly change. When the time comes I'd be willing to ship you materials and cigars/booze (if Homeland Security allows! O.o) as well as a nice monetary stipend for your time and efforts in making my spare parts.
                    >
                    > --- In micRo-cnc@yahoogroups.com, Dan Andersson <dan@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > But to be honest, the micRO saved me 500$ buying a new shower cabin!

                  • Gerrit Visser
                    Message 9 of 27 , May 1, 2012

                      Wife’s uncle flies Amsterdam return from Edinburgh to get cigars. Gets enough to pay for the flight J

                      Message 10 of 27 , May 21, 2012
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
                        group.

                        File : /micRo M2 drawings and pics/micRo_baseplate.jpg
                        Uploaded by : llamatrails_cnc <rcalder@...>
                        Description : micRo v1 and v1.1 baseplate template

                        Message 11 of 27 , Jul 3, 2012
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
                          group.

                          File : /Front_Panel_Power_Meter.ngc
                          Uploaded by : m0dfi <dan@...>
                          Description : A Simple gcode file with the autocalibrate after toolchange included

                          m0dfi <dan@...>
                        • micRo-cnc@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jul 17, 2012
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
                            group.

                            File : /microv2.pdf
                            Uploaded by : martijn.kuipers <martijn.kuipers@...>
                            Description : AutoCAD file of the micRo v2

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            Regards,

                            martijn.kuipers <martijn.kuipers@...>
                          • Martijn Kuipers

                              Message 14 of 27 , Jul 20, 2012
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
                                group.

                                File : /micRo-drawings.zip
                                Uploaded by : martijn.kuipers <martijn.kuipers@...>
                                Description : AutoCAD file of the micRo v2 (Only for micRo-cnc group use)): See Gcode -> Micro folder for all 18 drawings

                                Message 15 of 27 , Dec 9, 2012
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the micRo-cnc
                                  group.

                                  File : /Utilities/StickFont_Pack_1.zip
                                  Uploaded by : therojecas <rojecas@...>
                                  Description : some fonts ready to be used with stickfont

                                  therojecas <rojecas@...>