Re: Hmm?! The forum?

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 19, 2011
      I see that one member posted some info on Grayson's true medical condition. I guess I'm glad that topic has been broached. I never felt comfortable asking Grayson if he was going to post it or whether I should let that cat out of the bag. He's pursuing some ideas which may ultimately bring Lumenlab up to a reasonable production rate. Just gotta be patient. And when I say patient I MEAN PATIENT. And, like always, it seems there are no guarantees. I'm glad this group was started and thank you all for participating.