Re: [micRo-cnc] Re: Website up, forum down

    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 13, 2012
      On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
      Keith Kline <tie_shepherd@...> wrote:

      > http://k-linemultimedia.com/micRoCNC/

      I vote for this, looks good.

      Feedaback?

      //Danand
    • Gerrit Visser
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 13, 2012

        Excellent!

        Just in case LL go to protect their trademarks etc, should it be micRoCNCUsers ?

        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 13, 2012
          Lumenlab protecting their trademark? Come on... seriously. These guys won't even respond to an email, and you think they're going to hire a lawyer? For what?

          And call me crazy, but maybe cnczone could create a forum for us.

          Gerrit Visser <gerrit@...> wrote:

          Excellent!

          Just in case LL go to protect their trademarks etc, should it be micRoCNCUsers ?

          On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
          Keith Kline <tie_shepherd@...> wrote:

          > http://k-linemultimedia.com/micRoCNC/

          I vote for this, looks good.

          Feedaback?

          //Danand

        • Keith Kline
          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 13, 2012
            I thought about the CNC zone thing.  They might be willing to do it.  Might make it more convenient for those that are already members there.  I'm not very active over there, but maybe someone who is, might know who to ask.

            On Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
            Keith Kline <tie_shepherd@...> wrote:

            > http://k-linemultimedia.com/micRoCNC/

            I vote for this, looks good.

            Feedaback?

            //Danand

          • Dan
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 15, 2012
              Seems a nice format. Certainly better than yahoo! I'd be willing to lend a hand moderating since I find myself out of a job at Lumenlab. LOL!