April 20, 2002 - Potluck/Dance

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 10:54 AM

      MSSHD (Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers) is having a
      potluck/dance party this Saturday, April 20 at the American Dance and
      Fitness Center, 2321 Corunna Rd. Flint, MI. The Center is located
      about 1 and 1/2 miles east of I-75. Zimmerman School is on the
      corner of Corunna and Downey. Turn south on Downey and park and
      enter from the back.

      The doors open at 6pm and we will eat as soon as enough food
      arrives. Then, we will dance until 10:00pm.

      Admission is $8.00 a person for graduating students, MSSHD, GLSDC and
      MSDA Clubs. Guests are welcome for $10.00 a person.

      Bring a dish to pass and your own drink and we will provide cups,
      ice, plates, silver, etc.

      Our potlucks are always fun and the food is terrific. This is a
      wonderful opportunity to meet new dancers in a relaxed atmosphere. We
      are going to honor the dancers that have just completed their basic
      course. Come on out and cheer them on and have a good time.