Dance Lessons - Flint, MI area

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002

      Bob and Beverly Budzynski will be teaching 7 week mini
      sessions at the following locations:

      Monday - Holly Schools - starts Ap 15
      6pm - Beginner East Coast Swing
      7pm - East Coast II and West Coast I

      Tuesday - Fenton Schools - starts Ap 16
      6pm -East Coast II and West Coast I
      7pm - West Coast II

      Wednesday - Goodrich - Lifestyle Gym - Everett Pipkins - starts
      Ap 10
      6:30pm - Beginner East Coast Swing

      Thursday - Grand Blanc Schools - starts Ap 11
      6pm - East Coast II and West Coast I
      7pm - West Coast II
      8pm - Advanced Class ( by invitation only)
      9pm - Team I

      We are on vacation so we can't give you the phone numbers.