Mid-USA Jack & Jill

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2002

      It's almost here! The Mid USA Jack & Jill. Join the fun this Friday,
      Saturday and Sunday at the ConCorde Inn at M-59 & Gratiot (just South
      on Gratiot) in Clinton Twp. You'll be part of the many hours of
      general dancing. You can watch the competition or join in, whatever
      is your pleasure. Enjoy the fine dining with the other dancers and
      generally, just have a blast! If by some chance, you cannot join us
      for the weekend, come and enjoy one day of our fabulous event. Day
      and evening tickets are available with or without dinner. See dancers
      of all levels in Lindy, Swing and Hustle strut their stuff and you
      can do the same. Remember, dinner starts at 5:00 on Friday with the
      dancing to follow. We'll have a late night DJ for those of you who
      can't seem to ever get enough dancing. For more information, go to
      Michiganswing.com and click on the Jack & Jill banner.

      Bob & Beverly

      P.S. The hotel is sold out but you can stay at the Comfort Inn just
      down the street. Their phone # is 810-465-2185