Mid-USA Jack & Jill - Workshop schedule

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2002

      The Mid-USA Jack & Jill is fast approaching and several have inquired
      about the workshop schedule. You do not have to be a weekend ticket
      holder to attend the workshops! The cost for each workshop is $10.00
      or all six for $50.00. All our workshop teachers are champions and
      are the best in the midwest!

      Mar 23 - Saturday Morning
      10 - Sean McDonnell - Lindy
      11 - Mike Topel - West Coast Swing
      12 - Barry Douglas - Hustle

      Mar 24 - Sunday Morning
      10am - Marty Klempner - Balboa
      11am - Tera Vitale - West Coast Swing
      12 noon - Fred and Tina Price - Hustle

      We are going to ask each workshop instructor to give a short demo on
      Friday night in case you are unfamiliar with their talent.

      FMI on the event, please go to michiganswing.com. Our email is
      bbudzyn@... and our phone # is 810-694-7625. (Be patient as
      we will be out of town from Mar 15 -17).

      This is going to be a great swing and hustle event. Send for your
      tickets now!!