**Change of location - MSSHD'S Monthly Dance

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 10:49 AM

      The Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers will hold their
      monthly dance this Sunday, March 10, 2002 in a a new location at the
      American Dance & Fitness Studio, 2321 Corunna Rd, Flint, MI. To
      reach the studio from I-75, exit at Corunna Rd and go east past
      Zimmerman School and turn south on Downey St and park in back and
      enter in the back.

      An intermediate west coast swing lesson will be given at 3pm by
      national champion, Bob Budzynski, and the dance party will be from 4-
      7pm.

      Bring your own drinks and we will provide cups and ice.

      Admission - MSSHD and other dance clubs - $5.00, Guests - $8.00

      We plan on having a great time. Come join the fun!!