change of location

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2002

      First the bad news. Walli's Supper Club has had a fire and so we will
      NOT be able to use it for our upcoming Jack & Jill, March 22 -24

      The good news is that we were able to find another location. We will
      be having the event at the ConCorde Best Western, just south on
      Gratiot (M-3) off the M-59 exit in the Mt Clemens area. It's a lovely
      new hotel with all the amenities. The room rates are $79 - $89 - $99
      depending on your needs. Tele: 810- 493-7200. A Comfort Inn is also
      close by with $59 rates. The telephone # is 810-465-2185.

      All the schedules for event times and activities remain the same as
      on the flyer.

      Further updates will be posted on our Michiganswing.com web site.

      Directions: Take I-75(N or S) to the M-59 xway, go east to Gratiot
      Ave (M-3). Turn south 1/2 mile to the ConCorde Best Westin.

      Directions: Take I-94 to the William P. Rosso Hwy. Go west to
      Gratiot, go south 1/2 mile to the ConCorde Best Westin.

      For specific directions, please go to www.mapquest.com

      This should be a great event - we'll see you there.