Sunday Dance - February 10

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002

      Don't forget our Sunday Dance. Ladies, wear red in honor of
      Valentines Day. We'll take a group picture for our newsletter with
      all the ladies in red. It should be a special dance as we have so
      many new members planning to attend. Let's make them feel welcome!

      Lesson on intermediate West Coast Swing at 3:00

      Dance at 4:00

      P.S. We need a couple of men (or ladies?) to help with our floor set
      up. We set up the floor at 1:00 p.m. It usually takes about 45
      minutes if we have enough help.

      Walli's Supper Club is located at I-75 & Pierson Rd. on the north
      side of Flint. See you Sunday.