Dance Lessons - Flint area

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2002

      It's time to do something about those New Year's resolutions to
      improve our dancing. Bob and Beverly will be teaching at the
      following schools starting the week of Jan 21st.

      Jan 21 - Holly Schools, 1-249-634-4451
      6:00 - Beginner East Coast Swing & More

      Jan 22 - Fenton Schools, 1-810-591-2623
      6:00 - Beginner East Coast Swing & More
      7:00 - East Coast Swing II and West Coast I

      Jan 23 - Carmen-Ainsworth Schools, 1-810-591-3600
      6:00 - Beginner East Coast Swing & More
      7:00 - East Coast Swing II and West Coast Swing I
      8:00 - Latin Class (includes Cha Cha, Merengue, Salsa, Rumba and
      Mambo

      Jan 24 - Grand Blanc Schools, 1-810-591-6079
      6:00 - Beginner East Coast Swing I & More
      7:00 - East Coast Swing II & West Coast Swing I
      8:00 - Advanced Swing Class Plus (must be invited to this class)
      9:00 - Society Dance Team (inquire if you wish to be on the team)

      Please call the respective schools for fees, directions, and length
      of session ( they vary this semester due to holidays,etc).

      For those who wish private lessons, please call Bob at 1-810-694-7625
      or email him at bbudzyn@....

      We hope to see many returning students!