Dance Event

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2001

      Friday will be our semi-annual Pot Luck Party and Dance. This time it
      will be held at the Unitarian-Universalist Church Hall located just
      south of Miller and Belanger Rd on Belanger Rd. Out of towners, take
      I-75 S or I-75 N or Us 23 N and get off on Miller Rd. Turn going east
      to the next light which is Belanger Rd. Turn Right and the church and
      hall are right at the end of the K-Mart parking lot on your right
      side.

      Doors will open at 6:00pm and dinner will start at about 7:00pm.
      There will be exhibitions, dancing, food and fun for all. Join us.
      Tickets are only $7.00 for MSSHD members and $10.00 for guests (don't
      forget that dish to pass) This is always a well attended event. Don't
      miss it!