Important Dates

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2001

      March 22-24, 2002 - Mid U.S. Jack and Jill will be held in Flint, MI
      at Walli's Supper Club (same as last year) This will be a weekend of
      competitions, a swing and hustle party and workshops. Details to
      follow.

      December 9, 2001 - MSSHD's monthly swing and hustle party will be
      held at Walli's in Flint, MI at I-75 and Pierson Rd. Enter from the
      east side, go through the bar and downstairs (new location for this
      dance). Please bring canned goods to be given to Carriage House
      Charities. Admission is free for MSSHD members, $5.00 for members of
      GlSDC and MSDA. Guests are welcome for $8.00.

      3pm - a west coast swing lesson will be given by Bob Budzynski,
      national swing dance champion.

      4pm - 7 pm- Dance Party.

      Cash bar will be available. Many of us stay afterwards and eat
      dinner at Walli's. Join us!!

      December 14, 2001 - Potluck and Dance to be held at the Universal
      Unitarian Church on Bellanger Rd just south of Miller Rd. Doors open
      at 6pm and we'll begin eating between 6:45 and 7:00pm. Bring a dish
      to share and admission is $7.00 for MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Guests
      are welcome for $10.00.

      This is always a wonderful party. We hope you can attend.