West Coast Swing Workshops - Lansing, MI

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2001

      We will be teaching West Coast Swing workshops this Friday,
      November 2, at the Steppin Out Dance Club, 6070 S Martin
      Luther King Blvd, Lansing, MI ( just 2 blocks north of I-96
      next to Eric's Cycle Center). Phone - 517-719-1862.

      6:00 pm - Intermediate West Coast Swing
      7:00 pm - Beginner West Coast Swing

      Cost for each workshop is $10.00 and includes a dance that
      begins at 8:00pm

      This will be the third time we have visited John McAttee's
      Studio and we have always had a good time.

      Hope you can join us.