Halloween Party - October 28, 2001

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2001
      Let's Booogie! You're invited MSSHD's second annual Halloween
      Dance! The fun begins at 6 pm at Walli's Supper Club located
      at I-75 and Pierson Rd., Flint, MI. Park and enter from the back.

      If you have a costume, wear it! If not, come to the party anyway.

      There will be prizes for the best costumes and the best pumpkin
      (carved or decorated).

      Cash bar.

      Dress code. Please wear leather or dance shoes - no tennis shoes.
      This is necessary to protect our beautiful wooden floor.

      This will be a fun evening. Be afraid not to attend!!

    • bbudzyn@home.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2001

        Follow up info on the Halloween Party.

        Admission for the Halloween Party is $7.00 for members of
        MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Any other dancers are welcome for
        $10.00 each.

        While the focus is on swing and hustle dancing, other types
        of music will be played.

        Join us this Sunday, October 28, at 6 pm for a frightfully
        good time!!

        Your dancing friend,

        Beverly