October 14, 2001 - MSSHD's Monthly Party

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2001

      It's that time again! MSSHD's monthly swing and hustle party
      is this Sunday from 4 - 7 pm at Walli's Supper Club, I-75 and
      Pierson Rd., Flint, MI. Park and enter in the back.

      Bob Budzynski, national dance champion, will teach a west coast
      swing lesson from 3 - 4 pm.

      Admission is $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Guest
      admission is $8.00.

      Cash bar available.

      We have newcomers at every dance as well as dancers from Detroit,
      Ann Arbor and Lansing. Come and join us for a wonderful dance
      party.