Correction - Dates for Monthly MSSHD Dances

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001

      MSSHD (Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers) provides a
      swing and hustle dance on the second Sunday of each month.

      The schedule for MSSHD's monthly dances is:

      Oct 14
      Nov 11
      Dec 9

      All dances are held at Walli's Supper Club, Flint, MI at the
      intersection of I-75 and Pierson Rd. Park in back and enter
      in the back.

      A lesson in West Coast Swing will be taught by Bob Budzynski
      at 3pm and the dance will begin at 4pm.

      Admission if $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA. Please
      bring your card! Guests - $8.00.

      Please wear dance shoes or leather soled shoes to protect our
      beautiful wooden dance floor.

      Walli's has a cash bar and a large variety of food to purchase.
      Many of us stay to help take down the floor and have a late
      dinner in Walli's dining room. Plan to join us!