Dance Lessons

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 21, 2001

      We will be teaching dance lessons in the community education
      programs at local schools in the Flint, MI area starting the second
      week of October. Call schools for fees and locations.

      Tues - Fenton Schools, Fenton, MI, 1 810 591 2622
      6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)

      Wed - Carmen/Ainsworth Schools, Flint,MI 1 810 591 3600
      6 pm Beginner Swing (East Coast Swing)
      7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I

      Thurs- Grand Blanc Schools, Grand Blanc, MI 1 810 591 6088
      6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)
      7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I
      8 pm Advanced Class - (invitation only)

      We hope to see you! Tell your friends about the beginner classes.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 10, 2004

        Bob and Beverly will be teaching at the Grand Blanc Middle School,
        Grand Blanc, MI starting Tuesday, June 15th.

        6:00 p.m. Beginner east coast swing - Learn the basics of this
        popular dance and you'll be able to enjoy it for life. Also some Fox
        Trot, Waltz and a couple of the most popular line dances.

        7:00 p.m. Advanced east coast swing. We will teach you tricks &
        tips to make you the hot dancer where ever you go. If you're dancing
        to your favorite 6 steps, change it by joining this class.

        To enroll, call Grand Blanc Parks and Recreation, 810.694.0101.
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 30, 2005

          It's time to sign up for the winter dance classes.

          Our schedule is:

          Starting Tuesday, Feb 1 at Fenton Schools, 1.810.591.2622

          6:00 Beginner Swing
          7:00 Intermediate Swing

          Starting Wednesday, Feb 2 at Carman/Bendle Schools, 1.810.591.4160

          6:00 Beginner Swing
          7:00 Intermediate Swing

          Starting Thursday, Feb 3 at Grand Blanc Schools, 1.810.591.6088

          6:00 Beginner Swing
          7:00 Intermediate Swing
          8:00 Advanced class

          When registering, please ask for the school locations and fees.

          Hope to see you!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006

            Our teaching schedule is:

            Tuesday - Fenton Schools, 591.2622 Location - North Elementary.
            Begins February 7 Ends April 11

            6pm Easy social dancing 1
            7pm Easy social dancing 2

            Wednesday -Carman-Ainsworth/Bendle, 591.2862 Location - South
            Bendle Elementary, Begins February 1 Ends April 5

            6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
            7pm Easy Social Dancing 2

            Thursday - Grand Blanc Schools, 591.6088 Location - Cook Elementary
            Begins February 2 Ends April 6

            6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
            7pm Easy Social Dancing 2
            8pm Advanced Class

            Bob and Beverly Budzynski
            810.694.7625
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
              Classes start next week! It's time to put on your dancing shoes and
              take some quality lessons from professional teachers, Bob and Beverly
              Budzynski.

              Here's the schedule:

              FENTON

              Tuesday Feb 3rd for 10 weeks

              6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1 (For New Dancers)
              7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2 (Yeah!! I finished Class 1)
              Call 810-591-8360 or register online at: www.slpr.net

              GRAND BLANC

              Wednesday Feb 4th for 10 weeks

              6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
              7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2

              Thursday Feb 5th for 10 weeks

              6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
              7:00 Dance the Easy Way 3
              8:00 Advanced Class
              Call 810-591-6088 to register

              Call Bob at 810.694.7625 if you're not sure of which class to take.