Dinner Dance & Auction

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      Just a reminder that the dinner dance & auction is a dressy affair.
      This will be one of our special dances and we really want your
      attendance. All auction items will be on display with their value
      listed. You'll be able to really get some bargains as well as have a
      terific time bidding, dancing and partying. Don't forget to call Liz
      Ostrander at 810-695-4417 with your donation to auction. We need a
      count to tell Walli's for the dinners so please get your tickets now
      either from Liz or Bob & Beverly. Let's show our support and finally
      pay off the dance floor. WE NEED YOU!! The date is September 22nd at
      Walli's Supper Club & Hall at I-75 & Pierson Rd. in Flint Mi. Dinner
      is at 6:30 - Dancing 7:30 till - Auction at approx. 9:30/10:00 Cost
      is $35 per person all inclusive. Bring money!!