September 2, MSSHD'S Monthly Party

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2001
      Hello Dancers,

      Our monthly dance has been moved up one week to September 2.
      It will be held at Walli's, at the intersection of Pierson
      Rd and I-75, Flint, MI.

      Admission is $8.00 for guests and $5.00 to members of MSSHD,
      GLSDC and MSDA. Dancers wearing and MSSHD tee shirt will
      receive a $1.00 discount.

      A lesson will be given at 3:00pm by Bob Budzynski, national
      swing champion, on WCS intermediate.

      The dance party is 4-7pm. Food and drink are available from
      Walli's with many of us opting to eat after the dance. Plan
      to join us in the dining room.

      To protect our wooden floor, please do not wear tennis shoes
      or rubber soled shoes. Wear leather bottomed shoes or dance
      shoes.

      Wear casual, summer clothes - shorts, whatever! We plan to
      have fun so, please plan to join us.