[mi-swingdance] Introduction to Michigan Swing & Hustle Info

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2000
      Hello!

      We're Bob and Beverly Budzynski, directors of the Michigan Dance
      Classic and the Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers, our
      local dance club in Mid-Michigan.

      Each year we sponsor the Michigan Dance Classic and the Mid-United
      States Jack & Jill. We also promote many dances each year through our
      club. Dancers from all over American attend some of our functions.

      We also teach many workshops and private lessons and are available to
      DJ. E-mail us for more information.

      It is our goal to inform you of the many dance opportunities that we
      feel would be of interest to all of our dance friends.

      We hope you enjoy our dance information.