Dance Lessons

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 13, 2001

      We're beginning a summer session of swing dance lessons through the
      Grand Blanc Parks and Rec, 695 -1010, starting June 14.

      7:00 Beginning Swing
      8:00 Advanced Swing - for those that have had swing lessons from us.

      If you are in between these lessons, you may want to go up - try the
      advanced swing or call 694-7625 for private lessons.

      The classes will be held at the Grand Blanc Middle School Gym.

    • bbudzyn@home.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 21 11:01 AM

        We will be teaching dance lessons in the community education
        programs at local schools in the Flint, MI area starting the second
        week of October. Call schools for fees and locations.

        Tues - Fenton Schools, Fenton, MI, 1 810 591 2622
        6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)

        Wed - Carmen/Ainsworth Schools, Flint,MI 1 810 591 3600
        6 pm Beginner Swing (East Coast Swing)
        7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I

        Thurs- Grand Blanc Schools, Grand Blanc, MI 1 810 591 6088
        6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)
        7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I
        8 pm Advanced Class - (invitation only)

        We hope to see you! Tell your friends about the beginner classes.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 10, 2004

          Bob and Beverly will be teaching at the Grand Blanc Middle School,
          Grand Blanc, MI starting Tuesday, June 15th.

          6:00 p.m. Beginner east coast swing - Learn the basics of this
          popular dance and you'll be able to enjoy it for life. Also some Fox
          Trot, Waltz and a couple of the most popular line dances.

          7:00 p.m. Advanced east coast swing. We will teach you tricks &
          tips to make you the hot dancer where ever you go. If you're dancing
          to your favorite 6 steps, change it by joining this class.

          To enroll, call Grand Blanc Parks and Recreation, 810.694.0101.
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 30, 2005

            It's time to sign up for the winter dance classes.

            Our schedule is:

            Starting Tuesday, Feb 1 at Fenton Schools, 1.810.591.2622

            6:00 Beginner Swing
            7:00 Intermediate Swing

            Starting Wednesday, Feb 2 at Carman/Bendle Schools, 1.810.591.4160

            6:00 Beginner Swing
            7:00 Intermediate Swing

            Starting Thursday, Feb 3 at Grand Blanc Schools, 1.810.591.6088

            6:00 Beginner Swing
            7:00 Intermediate Swing
            8:00 Advanced class

            When registering, please ask for the school locations and fees.

            Hope to see you!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006

              Our teaching schedule is:

              Tuesday - Fenton Schools, 591.2622 Location - North Elementary.
              Begins February 7 Ends April 11

              6pm Easy social dancing 1
              7pm Easy social dancing 2

              Wednesday -Carman-Ainsworth/Bendle, 591.2862 Location - South
              Bendle Elementary, Begins February 1 Ends April 5

              6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
              7pm Easy Social Dancing 2

              Thursday - Grand Blanc Schools, 591.6088 Location - Cook Elementary
              Begins February 2 Ends April 6

              6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
              7pm Easy Social Dancing 2
              8pm Advanced Class

              Bob and Beverly Budzynski
              810.694.7625
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
                Classes start next week! It's time to put on your dancing shoes and
                take some quality lessons from professional teachers, Bob and Beverly
                Budzynski.

                Here's the schedule:

                FENTON

                Tuesday Feb 3rd for 10 weeks

                6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1 (For New Dancers)
                7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2 (Yeah!! I finished Class 1)
                Call 810-591-8360 or register online at: www.slpr.net

                GRAND BLANC

                Wednesday Feb 4th for 10 weeks

                6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
                7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2

                Thursday Feb 5th for 10 weeks

                6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
                7:00 Dance the Easy Way 3
                8:00 Advanced Class
                Call 810-591-6088 to register

                Call Bob at 810.694.7625 if you're not sure of which class to take.