Golf Outing, June 9th, Hadley Acres, Hadley MI

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2001
      Hi:

      We have had to change the date of our MSSHD golf outing to June 9th
      due to a conflict with another event. The starting time will remain
      around 1:00 so try to be a little early so we can select the teams
      fairly.

      It will be a scramble format and no matter what your skill level is,
      you will have a great time.

      The cost is $30 and includes golf, carts, trophies and prizes.

      All members of MSSHD, GLSDC & MSDA are eligible. No guests, please.

      This is a great chance to meet others on a social level so if you're
      any kind of golfer at all (new, hacker, fair, good or great) join us
      for a fun Saturday afternoon.

      Bob Budzynski