Dance Cookbook

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 8:00 AM

      We want to compile a cookbook with recipes from our dancing friends.
      We will have a potluck later with cooks bringing a dish based on a
      recipe they have contributed. This will be our kickoff party to sell
      the cookbooks. The money earned will be to help pay for our
      beautiful wooden dance floor.

      You may send up to five recipes as we expect duplications. Then we
      will be able to include everyone's recipe.

      We think this will be fun and will earn a little money.

      To participate, please go to
      http://hometown.aol.com/kathyjlisk/index.html

      Kathy Lisk is helping us with this project.

      Thanks so much!