May 20, MSSHD's Monthly Dance

  • bbudzyn@home.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2001

      MSSHD will be holding it's monthly dance on May 20, instead of the
      second Sunday of the month. We will resume dances on the second
      Sunday in June.

      The dance will be held at Walli's on Pierson Rd in Flint, MI. Park in
      the back and come in through the back door. There is a lesson from 3
      to 4pm on back to the basics in West Coast Swing taught by national
      champion, Bob Budzynski. The party begins at 4 pm and runs until 7
      pm.

      Admision is $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC, and MSDA. Guests are
      $8.00.

      Please wear dance shoes or leather shoes to protect our beautiful
      wooden floor.

      We have new people each month and we have quite a mix of dancers in
      skill and from various locations in Michigan. We love to welcome new
      dancers to our parties - please come and join us.