News

  • bbudzyn@tir.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 11:26 AM

      Please note our new email address - bbudzyn@...

      Also, our monthly dance for May will be held on May 20th at Walli's.
      Details to follow.

      There will be dance workshops, a jack and jill competition and an
      evening dance sponsored by the Dance Fanatics Saturday, April 28.
      See their website, www.DanceFanatics.com or call (810) 446-8888 for
      more info.

      Call Steve or Robin Plawinski, (810) 735-1074 to reserve tickets for
      the dinner dance at the Lafayette Grand in Pontiac, Mi. Dinner will
      be from 7 -8:30pm which is a 3 meat buffet. Then there will be a
      dance lesson for beginners by national dance champion, Bob Budzynski,
      and then Bob will be our DJ for an evening of dancing. There will be
      a cash bar and lots of door prizes. Admission is $20.00 per person
      and you must reserve your ticket by calling Steve or Robin as soon as
      possible.