Dance Lessons

  • bbudzyn@tir.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11, 2001
      Hello Dancers,

      We will be offering a seven week session of swing classes starting
      April 25 at Carmen Park Elem in Flint, MI and starting April 26
      at the Perry Center in Grand Blanc, MI.

      Students from the last session may register for a continuing class
      at the same time as their last lesson. For example,if you were in
      the six o'clock class, ask for that time slot.

      New students may enroll in:

      6:00 Beginner east coast swing and Intro to West Coast Swing
      7:00 West Coast Swing continued

      For fees and registration, please call 591-3600 for Carmen Schools
      and 591-6088 for Grand Blanc Schools.

      We hope to welcome back all our old students and greet some new ones.

    • bbudzyn@home.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13, 2001
        Hello Dancers,

        We're beginning a summer session of swing dance lessons through the
        Grand Blanc Parks and Rec, 695 -1010, starting June 14.

        7:00 Beginning Swing
        8:00 Advanced Swing - for those that have had swing lessons from us.

        If you are in between these lessons, you may want to go up - try the
        advanced swing or call 694-7625 for private lessons.

        The classes will be held at the Grand Blanc Middle School Gym.

      • bbudzyn@home.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 21, 2001
          Dear Dancers,

          We will be teaching dance lessons in the community education
          programs at local schools in the Flint, MI area starting the second
          week of October. Call schools for fees and locations.

          Tues - Fenton Schools, Fenton, MI, 1 810 591 2622
          6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)

          Wed - Carmen/Ainsworth Schools, Flint,MI 1 810 591 3600
          6 pm Beginner Swing (East Coast Swing)
          7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I

          Thurs- Grand Blanc Schools, Grand Blanc, MI 1 810 591 6088
          6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)
          7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I
          8 pm Advanced Class - (invitation only)

          We hope to see you! Tell your friends about the beginner classes.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 10, 2004
            Hello Dancers,

            Bob and Beverly will be teaching at the Grand Blanc Middle School,
            Grand Blanc, MI starting Tuesday, June 15th.

            6:00 p.m. Beginner east coast swing - Learn the basics of this
            popular dance and you'll be able to enjoy it for life. Also some Fox
            Trot, Waltz and a couple of the most popular line dances.

            7:00 p.m. Advanced east coast swing. We will teach you tricks &
            tips to make you the hot dancer where ever you go. If you're dancing
            to your favorite 6 steps, change it by joining this class.

            To enroll, call Grand Blanc Parks and Recreation, 810.694.0101.
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 30, 2005
              Dear Dancers,

              It's time to sign up for the winter dance classes.

              Our schedule is:

              Starting Tuesday, Feb 1 at Fenton Schools, 1.810.591.2622

              6:00 Beginner Swing
              7:00 Intermediate Swing

              Starting Wednesday, Feb 2 at Carman/Bendle Schools, 1.810.591.4160

              6:00 Beginner Swing
              7:00 Intermediate Swing

              Starting Thursday, Feb 3 at Grand Blanc Schools, 1.810.591.6088

              6:00 Beginner Swing
              7:00 Intermediate Swing
              8:00 Advanced class

              When registering, please ask for the school locations and fees.

              Hope to see you!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006
                Hello Dancers,

                Our teaching schedule is:

                Tuesday - Fenton Schools, 591.2622 Location - North Elementary.
                Begins February 7 Ends April 11

                6pm Easy social dancing 1
                7pm Easy social dancing 2

                Wednesday -Carman-Ainsworth/Bendle, 591.2862 Location - South
                Bendle Elementary, Begins February 1 Ends April 5

                6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
                7pm Easy Social Dancing 2

                Thursday - Grand Blanc Schools, 591.6088 Location - Cook Elementary
                Begins February 2 Ends April 6

                6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
                7pm Easy Social Dancing 2
                8pm Advanced Class

                Bob and Beverly Budzynski
                810.694.7625
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
                  Classes start next week! It's time to put on your dancing shoes and
                  take some quality lessons from professional teachers, Bob and Beverly
                  Budzynski.

                  Here's the schedule:

                  FENTON

                  Tuesday Feb 3rd for 10 weeks

                  6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1 (For New Dancers)
                  7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2 (Yeah!! I finished Class 1)
                  Call 810-591-8360 or register online at: www.slpr.net

                  GRAND BLANC

                  Wednesday Feb 4th for 10 weeks

                  6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
                  7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2

                  Thursday Feb 5th for 10 weeks

                  6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
                  7:00 Dance the Easy Way 3
                  8:00 Advanced Class
                  Call 810-591-6088 to register

                  Call Bob at 810.694.7625 if you're not sure of which class to take.