Sunday Dance, April 8, 2001

  • bbudzyn@tir.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      Hi Dancers,

      This coming Sunday is our monthly dance. Don't forget that the lesson
      is FREE! We will be working on some west coast techniques for the
      newer dancers as well as a little special step for the advanced
      dancers. Lesson is at 3:00 with the dance to follow at 4:00. Walli's
      Supper Club at I-75 & Pierson Rd. (north side of Flint)Wear your club
      shirt for a $1.00 discount. Our new logo shoe bags will be on sale
      along with a discount on our club shirts.