Feb 17, Dance at the Lafayette Grand, Pontiac, MI

  • bbudzyn@tir.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2001
      Hello MSSHD Dancers,

      There will be dance held at the Lafayette Grand in Pontiac featuring
      Paul King & the Rhythm Society Orchestra (15 pieces). They will
      play a variety of music - both swing and ballroom. The breaks will
      feature other music such as cha cha, hustle etc.

      It should be fun! We have a table reserved and need to know who
      might like to attend. Email or call us a.s.a.p. at 810 694 7625. We
      may need to reserve another table.

      Tickets are $15.00 but members of MSSHD will get in for $12.00.
      Being a member of MSSHD brings great discounts. Bring your club card!

      Dress up and we will dance on a wooden floor measuring 2,500 sq ft.
      The band plays from 9 pm to 2 am.

      There is a lesson from 8 - 9 pm. For details on the lesson, call 810
      978 3703. The lesson costs $5.00.