February 11, 2001, MSSHD's monthly dance party

  • bbudzyn@tir.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2001

      Just a reminder that this Sunday is our monthly dance. Bob has picked
      up some great new music on his recent trips and he can't wait to play
      it for you. As per usual, the dance will be at Walli's Supper Club
      located at I-75 & Pierson Rd. on the north side of Flint. The dance
      is at 4:00. Come and party with us cause we don't want to party
      without you! Food and drinks are available. Please, no tennis shoes
      or jeans. The dances are only once a month so don't miss it. MSSHD,
      MSDA, GLSDC members price is $5.00 ($4.00 if you wear a MSSHD club
      shirt) Guests are $8.00.