Mid U. S. Jack & Jill, March 10 and 11, 2001

  • bbudzyn@tir.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2001

      Fliers have been sent to dancers on our snail mailing list. If
      you didn't get one and want one, please send us you mailing address.

      The Jack and Jill event is part competition and lots of general
      dancing. Last year, dancers attended from Ohio, Illinois, Indiana,
      and Michigan. It is a wonderful opportunity to meet and dance with
      other midwest dancers.

      This is our second biggest event of the year. We hope you'll join
      us.