Jan 21, MSSHD'S Monthly Dance Party

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2001

      Please join us at the monthly dance party hosted by MSSHD ( Michigan
      Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers) this Sunday, January 21st at
      Walli's Supper Club, Flint, MI.

      The party begins at 3pm with a lesson in nite club 2 taught by
      national champion, Bob Budzynski. We will review the basics and then
      move on to new material. If you're not familiar with this dance,
      come on out and learn it. It is a romantic and graceful dance.

      From 4-7 p.m we will be enjoying great swing and hustle music. Bob
      will throw in a cha cha, nite club 2 or other dances.

      Admission is $5.00 for members of MSSHD, GLSDC and MSDA (please bring
      your cards) and $8.00 for guests. There will be a $1.00 discount for
      members wearing an MSSHD shirt. Shirts may be purchased at the door
      and qualify for the discount. Membership info and applications for
      MSSHD will also be available at the door.

      Dress code: no jeans or tennis shoes. Please wear dance shoes or
      leather shoes to protect our beautiful wood dance floor.

      Walli's is located on the north side of Flint. Exit from I-75 at
      Pierson Rd and go east. Walli's is on the north side of the road
      right off the freeway.

      Walli's is Flint's most famous restaurant so if you get hungry during
      the dance you can purchase food. Cash bar.

      Our dances are very friendly and fun for all. Come out and join us.
      We love to meet new dancers!