Dance Lessons

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 6, 2001
      Did you make a New Year's resolution to improve you dancing or to
      learn a new dance? Learn from the American Swing Dance Champions -
      Master's Division, Bob and Beverly Budzynski.

      Mon - starts Jan 29 - 8 week class, no lessons on 2/12 7 3/12
      6:00 West Coast Swing II
      7:00 Hustle I
      Cook Elementary Gym, Grand Blanc. Call 591-6088 to enroll.
      Tues - private lessons. Do you fall between the cracks?
      Wed - starts Jan 31, 10 weeks
      6:00 Beginner east coast swing
      7:00 East Coast II and West Coast I
      Carmen Park Gym, Flint. Call 591-3600 to enroll.
      Thurs - starts Feb 1, 10 weeks
      6:00 Beginner East Coast Swing
      7:00 East Coast II and West Coast I
      8:00 Advanced Swing- must have the approval of Bob and Beverly
      9:00 Dance Team - must have the approval of Bob and Beverly
      Perry Center Gym, Grand Blanc. Call 591-6088 to enroll.
      Fri - starts Feb 2, 10 weeks
      6:00 Beginner East Coast Swing
      South Bendle Gym; call 591-3600 (yes, this is Carmen's # too.
      Questions? Call us at 810-694-7625 after Jan 17 or email us.
      Let's swing into the New Year.
    • bbudzyn@tir.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11 9:39 PM

        We will be offering a seven week session of swing classes starting
        April 25 at Carmen Park Elem in Flint, MI and starting April 26
        at the Perry Center in Grand Blanc, MI.

        Students from the last session may register for a continuing class
        at the same time as their last lesson. For example,if you were in
        the six o'clock class, ask for that time slot.

        New students may enroll in:

        6:00 Beginner east coast swing and Intro to West Coast Swing
        7:00 West Coast Swing continued

        For fees and registration, please call 591-3600 for Carmen Schools
        and 591-6088 for Grand Blanc Schools.

        We hope to welcome back all our old students and greet some new ones.

      • bbudzyn@home.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13, 2001

          We're beginning a summer session of swing dance lessons through the
          Grand Blanc Parks and Rec, 695 -1010, starting June 14.

          7:00 Beginning Swing
          8:00 Advanced Swing - for those that have had swing lessons from us.

          If you are in between these lessons, you may want to go up - try the
          advanced swing or call 694-7625 for private lessons.

          The classes will be held at the Grand Blanc Middle School Gym.

        • bbudzyn@home.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 21, 2001

            We will be teaching dance lessons in the community education
            programs at local schools in the Flint, MI area starting the second
            week of October. Call schools for fees and locations.

            Tues - Fenton Schools, Fenton, MI, 1 810 591 2622
            6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)

            Wed - Carmen/Ainsworth Schools, Flint,MI 1 810 591 3600
            6 pm Beginner Swing (East Coast Swing)
            7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I

            Thurs- Grand Blanc Schools, Grand Blanc, MI 1 810 591 6088
            6 pm Beginner Swing ( East Coast Swing)
            7 pm East Coast II and West Coast I
            8 pm Advanced Class - (invitation only)

            We hope to see you! Tell your friends about the beginner classes.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 10, 2004

              Bob and Beverly will be teaching at the Grand Blanc Middle School,
              Grand Blanc, MI starting Tuesday, June 15th.

              6:00 p.m. Beginner east coast swing - Learn the basics of this
              popular dance and you'll be able to enjoy it for life. Also some Fox
              Trot, Waltz and a couple of the most popular line dances.

              7:00 p.m. Advanced east coast swing. We will teach you tricks &
              tips to make you the hot dancer where ever you go. If you're dancing
              to your favorite 6 steps, change it by joining this class.

              To enroll, call Grand Blanc Parks and Recreation, 810.694.0101.
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 30, 2005

                It's time to sign up for the winter dance classes.

                Our schedule is:

                Starting Tuesday, Feb 1 at Fenton Schools, 1.810.591.2622

                6:00 Beginner Swing
                7:00 Intermediate Swing

                Starting Wednesday, Feb 2 at Carman/Bendle Schools, 1.810.591.4160

                6:00 Beginner Swing
                7:00 Intermediate Swing

                Starting Thursday, Feb 3 at Grand Blanc Schools, 1.810.591.6088

                6:00 Beginner Swing
                7:00 Intermediate Swing
                8:00 Advanced class

                When registering, please ask for the school locations and fees.

                Hope to see you!

                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 9, 2006

                  Our teaching schedule is:

                  Tuesday - Fenton Schools, 591.2622 Location - North Elementary.
                  Begins February 7 Ends April 11

                  6pm Easy social dancing 1
                  7pm Easy social dancing 2

                  Wednesday -Carman-Ainsworth/Bendle, 591.2862 Location - South
                  Bendle Elementary, Begins February 1 Ends April 5

                  6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
                  7pm Easy Social Dancing 2

                  Thursday - Grand Blanc Schools, 591.6088 Location - Cook Elementary
                  Begins February 2 Ends April 6

                  6pm Easy Social Dancing 1
                  7pm Easy Social Dancing 2
                  8pm Advanced Class

                  Bob and Beverly Budzynski
                  810.694.7625
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 28, 2009
                    Classes start next week! It's time to put on your dancing shoes and
                    take some quality lessons from professional teachers, Bob and Beverly
                    Budzynski.

                    Here's the schedule:

                    FENTON

                    Tuesday Feb 3rd for 10 weeks

                    6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1 (For New Dancers)
                    7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2 (Yeah!! I finished Class 1)
                    Call 810-591-8360 or register online at: www.slpr.net

                    GRAND BLANC

                    Wednesday Feb 4th for 10 weeks

                    6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
                    7:00 Dance the Easy Way 2

                    Thursday Feb 5th for 10 weeks

                    6:00 Dance the Easy Way 1
                    7:00 Dance the Easy Way 3
                    8:00 Advanced Class
                    Call 810-591-6088 to register

                    Call Bob at 810.694.7625 if you're not sure of which class to take.