New Years Party

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19, 2000
      Hello!

      It's getting that time of the year, time to purchase your tickets for
      our New Years Party. It's only $27.50 for club members and $35.00 for
      guests and will include a fabulous all you can eat buffet served up
      by the folks at Walli's Supper Club, the venue for our dinner dance.
      Of course, you will also have all the ammenities; a beautiful wooden
      dance floor, noise-makers, hats but most of all the fun and
      comradarie of your fellow dancers. You can make your reservations
      right up until 6:00 p.m. on New Years Eve but...it would help us so
      much if you could let us know earlier for selected seating.

      Bob, our DJ, has saved some wonderful new swing music especially for
      this occasion. We will, of course, be playing some of the oldies and
      slow music so needed on this special evening. Don't let this year
      pass by without being part of our New Year's get together.

      Remember, it's at Walli's Supper Club, I-75 & Pierson Rd. right off
      the exit. Dinner will be at 7:00 p.m. with the festivities to follow.
      As an extra special attraction, we will be raffling off our first new
      club jacket with our new logo. All in all, it should be a spectacular
      evening of fun, dining and dancing. call 810-694-7625 today!
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
        We are planning a huge "New Years Party" just for you!! Put December
        31, 2005 on your calendar now. It will be at the "American Dance
        Center" 2321 Corunna Rd. Flint Mi. Doors will open at 6:30 with a
        catered dinner scheduled for 7:00. Music will follow for your dancing
        pleasure. This will be a "Dress To Impress" affair with all the
        trimmings.Bring your cameras and share your pictures with us for the
        newsletter. The cost is only $20.00 per person for club members and
        $25.00 per person for guests. As always, you must bring your own
        drinks. We will supply ice, cups and plates & plasticware. This will
        be a limited event so everyone will have room to dance. Get your
        tickets early. The music will go until at least 1:00 a.m. so bring
        your dancing shoes and be ready to party. You can call 810-694-7625 or
        mail to MSSHD - Box 263 - Grand Blanc, MI 48439 for tickets.

        Bob & Beverly
        MSSHD
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2008
          Hi:

          Some of you, we haven't communicated with in quite a while but we
          think of you often.

          Our big New Years Party in happening soon and we want you to be a part
          of it. A catered dinner, dancing, socializing, a little entertainment,
          party hats, noise makers, etc. It's all that you could ask!

          It will be held at the "American Dance Center" at 2321 Corunna Rd. in
          Flint, MI. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and dinner will be served around
          7:30 to 7:45. Entertainment will be around 9:00 - 9:30 and the fun
          will be all evening.

          It's a dress to impress evening so join us by calling us at 810-694-
          7625 or email at bbudzyn@... Tickets are only $40.00 per
          person. (Ask about how to get a discount for the New Years Party and
          the next 26 dances) Let's hear from you today or no later than
          Saturday Dec. 27th.

          Your Dancing Friends