December 10, MSSHD'S Monthly Dance

  • B. Budzynski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2000

      There will be a free dance Sunday, December 10, 2000 for members of
      The Michigan Society for Swing and Hustle Dancers (MSSHD), GLSDC and
      MSDA. If you're not a member, you can join MSSHD Sunday and get in
      free.

      This dance party is our gift to our members. In return for your free
      admission, we ask that you bring canned goods for the Carriage House
      Ministries. That way, we are all giving! If you prefer, you may pay
      $5.00 and that will be given to our charity. Admission for guests is
      $8.00.

      The lesson will be a review of nightclub two step at 3 pm with some
      new material introduced. If you're not familiar with this dance,
      show up! It is very beautiful. The dance party will be from 4 - 7
      pm.

      The dance will be held at Walli's Supper Club located at I-75 and
      Pierson Rd., Flint, MI (just off the exit - go east and Walli's is
      on the north. Park and enter in the back.

      Dress code: NO jeans or tennis shoes. Please wear leather or dance
      shoes to protect our beautiful dance floor.

      Don't miss this party!